Nathaniel F. Murphy, S.M.ASCE from Hudson Valley Community College was the year's Top Recruiter. For his efforts, Nathaniel was awarded $500 and a one-year subscription to Civil Engineering
magazine and ASCE News
The next top ten student recruiters won one-year subscriptions to
Civil Engineering and ASCE News:
- Timothy Joseph Stocks, S.M. ASCE, Texas A&M University, Bryan, TX; starting a new position at Coverage Specialists Insurance.
- Matthew Henry Ritchie, S.M. ASCE, Southern Methodist University, Mesquite, TX
- Larissa Rodrigues DaCosta, S.M. ASCE, University of Houston, Sugar Land, TX
- Adrienne M. Markowski, S.M. ASCE, Polytechnic University, Maspeth, NY
- Eric Scott Henry, S.M. ASCE, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, FL
- Blake Michael Andrews, S.M. ASCE, Ohio University, Athens OH; aspiring insurance agent.
- Scott C. Douglas, S.M. ASCE, University of Detroit-Mercy, Detroit, MI
- Gregory Alan Wilson, S.M. ASCE, Fairmont State University, Renick, WV
- Francis Albert Mangaoang, S.M. ASCE, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Phillip John Lanergan, S.M. ASCE, Wintworth Institute of Technology, Attleboro, MA
ASCE thanks all Student Members who participated in the 2006 Student Membership Drive, contributing to ASCE's current student membership total of more than 25,000.